Please note our policy on special orders. They now require pre-payment of at least 50% for items not normally stocked. If you would like time payments, we will gladly work out a payment plan with you on major purchases.
Our 4 and 8 harness looms may be rented when not in use for classes. Loom rental rate is $50 per month.
VOLUNTEER KNITTERS, CROCHETERS, WEAVERS
The Fiber Factory supports several charity projects: notably Banner Hospitals caps, booties, and blankets for premature infants, and caps for chemo patients as well as blankets for The Crisis Nursery and Hacienda de los Angeles. All donations (yarns or finished projects) find a home in one of the many volunteer programs. Please keep in mind that children’s garments should be washable and that ‘tender’ heads (both infant and chemo patient) should receive caps with no seams. Thank you for your generous support.
Yarns can be returned, with receipt, within 90 days for a full refund, or exchange. Yarns held over 90 days or returns without receipt will receive exchange or credit for current value. All yarn must be in original condition.
- Patterns, books, needles, hooks, and notions cannot be returned.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on sale yarns or yarns we no longer carry.
- Sales on spinning and weaving equipment are final.
- When you place items on hold, your account must be activated every 30 days with a purchase.
- Class registration payment or deposit will be refunded if the Fiber Factory cancels the class.
- Class fees will be fully refundable up to one week prior to the beginning of a class. After that time they will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Students in paid classes are entitled to a 15% discount on fiber purchases for the duration of their class.
- Special orders must be pre-paid.
- Returned checks will be assessed the fee charged by our bank.